Monday, October 10, 2011

Damn Teachers

I was late today. Again. I was late on Saturday and Friday too, it sucks. Not like I'm complaining about missing the lessons but really, I just wish I could come earlier you know.
And on Saturday, our BP teacher, Bertha didn't wake up on the right side of her bed so she complained about my skirt (which wasn't short!) and told me to open the stitches. For god's sake! My skirts have never been a problem for my entire senior high school life, no scratch that, my entire educational life. Great, freaking great *eyeroll
And today, surprise surprise, I'm late again. Also, I left my phone at home which was a huge bonus to my already miserable day. I, thinking that I was late already, came back to my home to take my phone, there's no way I'm gonna spend an entire day without my phone. And I met my mom at home, she nagged for a while before I left her, I wondered if she told my dad, and when he got home there's gonna be hell *sigh
And also, today the Sociology teacher decided to take our exercise score by checking our notebooks. I and a few of my friends who sat nearby me haven't completed it yet and he crossed out our name.
I feel like the older I am the lazier I become. I have a lot of score reductions already, our Accounting teacher because I haven't finished the exercise, our Arts teacher because we're so noisy and now Sociology.
Geez.
Damn teachers never cut us some slacks.






See ya ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment