Sunday, January 22, 2012

Fireworks

Happy Chinese New Year fellas! My favorite holiday of the year is better because we had our inauguration party yesterday and also we got a week off! Yeah!
Anyway, about our party, it's better than I expected but still a little cold. I figured that things turn to the better after the teachers went home, we literally were jumping onstage. Lol!
We took lots of pictures yesterday although there is a little incident with someone who I'm not mentioning here that really got me angry but the rest was cool. By the way, the photographers were so unprofessional. That's all I'm saying, the details will not be spared since I'm not gonna ruin their reputation in public but if you ask me, then I'll tell you in private :) I'm not scared even if someone will probably be printing this post *winkwink* because I'm merely stating the fact in my point of view and on my blog. I mentioned neither names nor details therefore no reputation is tainted (well, I don't even know their names really so I don't think the details will be either exciting or harmful to anyone lol). But if someone felt that my jab is directed to them, then feel free! The internet is a free space to do anything really, and human brain is a wonderful creation. LOL!
It's great that we had our friend Steanly who came as a back up photographer :) Thanks dude! We love you!
We love the decorations and the food and everything really. Plus the fact that my beloved (note the sarcasm) teacher didn't came add to my joy \m/
Also thank you for everyone who had helped us in preparing the event, you guys rock!
Anyway, tomorrow is angpao day! Lol. I'll be going back to my hometown in a few days so expect lack of posting in this week :)




PS. To you, yes you. I know what you did yesterday and trust me, it's not ending here. You'll see!





XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment