Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Reports

Hi! Haven't been blogging for a long time, eh?
Happy new year! It's 2012 now. Wishing for the best, having a blast with my friends now. Lol.
Anyway! We got our report cards today, and mine kinda sucked. Wish it could be better, no, knew it could've been better if I had studied a bit more. But oh well, whatever. It's better than I had anticipated though, I really lost all my mood to study during exam recently. Maybe because my mind is relaxing from the thought that it's my last year.
Ah, forget my gloominess! Here now, I'd like to congratulate my deskmate Hardiansyah aka Achen for getting the THIRD rank! Oh, that is so freaking awesome! He deserves it though, he worked and studied really hard. I'm truly happy for him. Congrats again Chen!
I have been lazy lately. So freaking lazy. Oh and by the way even if I lost my study mood, I never cheated in exams, it's all hard work baby. Don't you just hate it you know when someone ask you your rank and then they don't believe it and say you cheat? To those kind of people, I would take the privilege to say FUCK YOU. Or fuck off? Ah, works either way. Go to hell, mate. You don't study hard enough and now you accuse me of cheating? Grr! Gets on my nerves each time it happened, well, except if it's a joke. Lol.





GTG

No comments:

Post a Comment