Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Almost Easy

My bloody alarm rang at 10 in the freaking morning today and I wondered as I tried to haul my lazy ass off the bed, since when did I set an alarm to ring in 10 in the morning on a freaking holiday? Then it hit me straight away, oh my effing god, today is the second death anniversary of James Owen Sullivan, or The Reverend Tholomew Plague or The Rev.
Kinda sadden me you know. I really regret that time when Avenged Sevenfold came to Jakarta on one of their tours and I missed that. I begged and begged but my parents apparently think that going to Jakarta and a hard rock concert alone equal to suicide mission.In their mind, a rock concert is full of topless people who dyed and styled their hair with punk styles and huge bikes. Not really, you know. I mean, not all of rockaholics had that kind of look, I don't. But I somehow understand their position, they just don't want me getting in danger, but! I can take care of myself, hopefully. And not be stupid enough to get caught on a pit circle. Google up pit circle if you had no idea what it is.
Now, I think back and kinda feel remorse you know. If only I had begged harder, if only I can convince them.
Back then I would be able to watch them as a band, the real band they started as. No offense to Mike Portnoy, he is one of the greatest drummers alive, ex-drummer of Dream Theater, for your information. But still, can't really match up to The Rev you know :'(

Come back The Rev, it's almost easy. Gone but never forgotten. I hope you start your own bat country in the afterlife, complete with the beast and the harlot :')





foREVer

No comments:

Post a Comment