Saturday, December 3, 2011

Heels for Hell


I'm craving for high heels! But I can't walk in one to save my life. I really envied those people who can walk so gracefully while in heels, cause it’s hard. Damn hard.
Reason I've never really worn heels before is probably because I'm pretty damn tall already and I'm, well you can say, ashamed. If I wear heels again, I’ll definitely tower everyone and wellllllll. Besides, it’s not comfy. Flats are comfy and more practical.
But recently, I saw many many many gorgeous heels and I was like, melting before them. I want themmmmmm so bad :(
There’s this girl from Manila, her heels collection is magnificent! Many different models of heels and she has great sense of fashion too, I really really envied her -.- I wanna be like her! A little bit. She had gorgeous curly hair, perfect figure, great style and last but not least, a vast collection of shoes.
I'm learning on how to walk in heels and had pretty much gotten a hang of it, although I still can't stand too long on them cos it hurts and I can't walk on stairs normally. Geez. Such a pain!
II wish we’re all born already knowing how to walk in heels. When I had a daughter, I'm gonna make sure she learned how to master walking in heels since she’s young. I just hope she isn’t as stubborn as I am =.=



Cherrios  ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment