Saturday, December 3, 2011

Happy Birthday Brother!


Happy birthday my beloved stupid sometimes annoying brother! May you be blessed with happiness, success and luck for everything you do in this year and the upcoming years—especially academically :D
I got no pictures today, internet connection sucks like hell. Not only the connection, but the modem too! It needs to be held upside down to function, like what the hell? So anyway, that’s the reason I haven’t been blogging this past few days  ._.
My wishes for him are for him to break out of his nasty online game habit and for him to be a better person. Respect our mommy more and listen to her, even if she’s annoying and too talkative sometimes, she wants the best for us. Do well academically so that daddy will be happy. You know he loves it when he came home and we show him our great scores on the report card. Please, do your best so that mommy doesn’t have to go to school to take your report card home again.
And listen to me! Don’t be rebellious when I told you not to this and that this and that. Please be a little smarter, you’re way too naïve -.- Life isn’t like video games you know, it’s not that simple. You need to get rid of your toys and start putting on the big boy’s belt. Be responsible.
You know we love you. I love you! Even if I'm bitchy to you most of time when I’m PMS-ing or not :p Even if I spoke harsh words to you. I just want the best for you anyway. I want you to grow up and be a person we all want to see in the world :)
Last but not least, no girlfriends yet! I’m not ready to share you to anyone just yet :p
Okay, ending this cheesy post here.




Much love ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment