Saturday, December 24, 2011

You'll Find Yourself Floating Home

Okay. Pissed off.
First, of all the many things I hated, being called stupid is one of them. I might not be the brightest crayon in the box but the thing is, are you bright enough to call other people stupid? There is no one smart enough to call other people stupid. And gah! That really ticks me. Been through a lot of fights just because of this. I don't care if you're joking, well except if you're a very close friend, I still think it's very rude and inappropriate to say such things to someone.
And also, it's coming from someone who I barely knew, well he is only joking, maybe. But damn, it offended me. The only person who is allowed to call me stupid is myself. Only me.
Man, if I don't reply to your chats, might have been one of the following :
1. I'm very busy
2. I'm very lazy
3. You're very annoying
4. I hate you
5. You offended me
Use that dead-weight on your head, you usually refer to as a brain. Thank you very much for not bothering me again.




Off 

No comments:

Post a Comment