Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Holy Jolly Holiday

Hey! We got a day off today *cheers*
But we have to subjects due for test tomorrow. Which I haven't even touched at all.
Oh well, you're not here to read how bad I did and will do in my tests right?

Okay, since I got nothing else to post, and als I figured you must all be getting tired of my Cobus fever, I am going to post about the kind of boys I like. Lol. So corny and cheesy.

First off. He has to be taller than me! Not going for the short cute guys. Although we might work on cute. Lol. But really, has to be tall.

Secondly, not thin. I hate thin guys! They look so weak, like one of their hands is gonna fall of their hinges or something or like he's gonna fly away if the wind blew hard enough. Especially if they're a little hunched -.-

Third. Funny. Everyone loves a funny guy. Imagine that when you have problems, and then your boyfriend adds to the fray with his pessimism. Do you need another drama in your life?

Fourth and one of the most important things of all. Sports. I love sports, I mean, I love watching sports and I want to have a boy who I can talk about sports to. Also, football allegiance. For some, it might not mean anything. But, football allegiance ain't like clothes. You can't just change it in that instant if someone told you they don't suit you. And also those who watch football have a deep feeling of loyalty to the team they supported, so I don't think it will be fun if you know, he hates my team then every single time my team played, we will fight. I support Manchester United and I wanted someone who is in the same page as I do.

Fifth, also one of the most important stuffs. Music taste. Up until now, the only people with the same music taste as I do that I can find are my brother and a friend. I want to be able to talk about my music stuffs to this guy and really connect. But it might be hard since the bands I listen to are sometimes too metal for others.

Sixth, not being materialistic or anything, but I at least want someone who drives a car. Cause you know, it won't be nice if you're about to go on a date, you're all prepped up, nice and pretty, then you have to put on helmet and ride on a bike. Uh-huh. Not nice at all.

Seventh, I don't need him to be ultra handsome, but be at least, average.

Eighth, he needs to get my mother, brother and friends approval. Not counting in my father since he doesn't want me to be in a relationship.

So, this is probably the eight things that I look for in a guy. Up until now, the guys that really matched up to these criterias, not counting in football allegiance are Zacky Vengeance, Synsyter Gates and Cobus Potgieter.
Not really fair because Zacky and Syn are members of my favorite band so, they must have the same music taste as I am. But yeah, Cobus rocks! \m/




Off

No comments:

Post a Comment