Thursday, December 15, 2011

Darkness

Hi! It's first day of my last semester exam and it sucks. I don't know how many faults I made but I think it's a lot. Okay, and also, today I had no idea what the fucking hell just happened to im3's server cause ever since 11 pm my signal has been GSM and GSM. I wanted to check whether my monthly gaul has ended or not, so I dialed *889# and on the screen "Supplementary service error : System failure." One word, Fuck.
And I tried calling 100, it said "No circuit/channel available." Shit.
Urgh! So fucking pissed off. The urge to kill something is almost unbearable!
So I went to youtube, refreshing my mind.
On the brighter side, I found lots of great videos here.
Ray William Johnson just uploaded his newest video check him out guys! He's my favorite youtube comedian :D
Also, been looking at old videos of Avenged Sevenfold, the best band ever! Here's their channel right here
Watched them again and again. Cried again watching the So Far Away video. RIP The Rev, never forgotten foREVer :'( It's his death anniversary again soon, I always dreaded this day every year. Couldn't believe he's gone, man. So much talent wasted D:
Also, check out Cobus Potgieter's channel, he's hands down awesome! Really really should take a look at his videos, and for me, he's very good looking too ;;)

So anyway, I think that's all. Don't forget to subscribe to those three above.




Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment