Saturday, December 17, 2011

Grand Theft Autumn

I don't know why I almost always titled my post with song titles. Maybe I lacked the creativity to make decent title. Oh well.
Anyway! Today sucked as well. Late to school, almost 11 o'clock when I arrived. Took the test in ADM office and was unable to wroite down the answers to my friends. Have been regretting and feeling bad the whole time. Sorry, dudes :( Oh, you're all ladies, so dudettes? Haha. Anyway, sorry.
Spent time watching Cobus' drum covers again today. Have known him for a couple years already, loved him since I watched his cover of Avenged Sevenfold's Afterlife. EPICNESS! Watch the cover here
But was addicted to him a few days ago, when I watched his cover of 30 Seconds to Mars' Kings and Queens. Great song anyway, and he looks really cool there! The cover was made in Summa Hills, Canada. Check it out here
And also, re-watching videos of Avenged Sevenfold again. Their So Far Away song really rocks you know, I find it really applicable to my life. The lyrics showed how much the band has grown and matured from Jimmy's death, and their tribute to a bandmate, a bestfriend, a brother. Synyster Gates has really outdone himself with this song.
Okay, got to go.




Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment