Monday, December 5, 2011

Coins and Pennies


Hello! It’s a great great day. Today me and my friends did a concert on lunch break. We sang lots of songs, including Jay Chou’s, Eminem’s. It was ultimately hilarious and fun! I think our classmates rather liked our voices, or perhaps were too stunned to speak. Lol!

I am very grateful that I am still in the same class as them, and we got to be friends, you know. Friendship is really precious. Once severed can never be tied back together. And I love it, you know, being friends with these people, laughing all day, enjoying our times cause when it all ends, we knew we can never be like this again.

You know, it was a blessing that we got to know someone’s real face when something went wrong and I’m so very much thankful when God gave us that moment. When the shit goes down and sides are taken, you find out who’s real and who’s faking, cause some friends are very much like pennies, two-faced and worthless :D


Don’t misunderstand the situation, honey. People always say that you know your friend when you did something wrong, but that’s not true. From my experience, you’ll only know your friend’s true face when you’re arguing, when there’s problem inside your tiny little cycle of friends. That’s the time when sides are taken, and true faces revealed. Oh, trust me. Been there, done that.


Me? Jealous of you? Ooh honey, bless your heart. And brain.


Frankly, I think you’re just bitter cause many people would rather sit and talk to me than you. I actually got lots of friends, not just a handful and I’m not hated everywhere I go, unlike some people I know *wink wink*


Did you know that many many people hated them? And trust me when I said many. Cause everywhere I go people would say, “Oh, you’re in the same class as her? Pity you! I really hate her you know. Her face looks like crap. And her friend too! That one who always act so kreak.


Even her ex’s friends, they all hate her. They’re always like, “How come X fell in love with her? What did he see in her? Thank god, they broke up.” See? You can ask around honey, or maybe you can just peel your eyes wider and open your ears, perhaps you’ll hear whispers of hatred everywhere you go in this school.


Oh and please honey, don’t bring your outside attitude in, it’s so disgraceful. Please, save a little bit of what tiny bits of dignity you got left. You’re so cheap! I was wondering if you’re on an all seasons sale. Boys hate that. They like to feel dominant, like a sense of conquering a girl’s heart, not having a girl going all Spartan on them and chasing them everywhere.

I’m not saying you’re a slut. I merely indicated that your “private parts” were more like “public parts”, or maybe if they have passwords, it will be “1234”.

I’m not rude. I’m just not programmed to politely pretend to be nice to people I don’t like.






TTFN ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment