Friday, December 9, 2011

LOL

I bet it sucks to be you. Lol. You know honey, cowardice and bitchiness won't get you far in this world.
If I was in an argument with someone, never will I delete or remove them from my social network. I mean, gosh, we write things there for people to read, right? But I won't open their timeline/profile or whatever cause, what's the point? It's useless and a waste of time. But people have this curious side of them, they just have to know what people think of them. I don't. I don't give a damn because reading their tweets/statuses will make them even more pig-headed.
For me, I tweet, update and post whatever I want. Don't like, don't read. Well, I don't wake up everyday and made these accounts to impress you.
I will never ever lock my blog. It's open for public and if I want to write about someone, I will do it. It's my own rights cause it's my blog and well, you know how it works. I think, locking your blog, removing someone from your facebook or blocking someone from your twitter is an act of cowardice and it means you admit losing.
I won't. Have to much pride in me for that. Lol :D





Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment