Friday, November 25, 2011

Brotherhood

So! I hate my brother.
I know I know, he's my brother how can I hate him? I usually love him, but in this moment, right now, I hate him more than anything. I loathe him, despise his every being.
I just want to rip that face out of his head. That's how much I hate him right now.
You see, there's time when I hope that he won't be able to pass this tenth grade. That'll he stay. It's not like I'm cruel or crazy or whatever but I really think that this is the last resort for him to finally reconsider his choices and start behaving. He's addicted. He's sick. I think he's like addicted to online games a wee bit too much. Sometimes I just wanna slap him straight, to let him regain consciousness over the reality. He need to get a hold of himself.
He's lied, he's manipulated just so that he can play that fucking game of his. I tried deleting the game, didn't work. He installed another one, which earned an earful of me. My father has always loved him more than me, you know the usual son get more love than daughter thingy. I don't mind. As long as it's not being unfair to me, I don't protest.
Which is what drives my brother to this state of craziness. My father wasn't hard enough on him ever since he's a kid like how my father has been to me. He was used to be spoiled and I'll admit, I was jealous and angry. Then one time, I lashed out on my parents for that and they somehow ceased the unfairness. I guess, honesty worked. Lol.
Anyway, any suggestion on how to manage my mad brother? Cause I'm surely out of ideas.




Cheers ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment