Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Friends like Families

Hi people! Today's my birthday so happy birthday to me, I guess? :D
For this birthday, my wishes are that I have a silky smooth year, longer and thicker hair, nice friends, healthy family and for me to become a better person which is my personal goal :)

Thanks for the greetings everyone, truly appreciate it. Thanks to all of my friends for putting up with me all this time. I know patience is never my best virtue, I get pissed off easily, I speak my mind too bluntly sometimes withiut mincing words, I'm selfish and strong-headed. I'm also very hot-headed and rash. I hate losing sometimes a little bit too much and I don't apologize easily.
Thanks for understanding my worst, and really, kudos to who are still my friends until now :)



Loveyou ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment