Friday, November 4, 2011

Reversal

Hiya! Me and Achen went to see Johnny English Reborn today, totally loved it!
Rowan Atkinson is so talented, absolutely RECOMMENDED!
And also, today was a constant teasing day. The girl I have been mentioning in my earlier posts was practically teased and mocked throughout the day by the peers.
Well, I did join in a couple, but my friends got it all on their hands. Lol. When we were mocking her about Karma in Sir Sundram's lesson, her desk mate kept on glaring our way. See something you like darling? Take a picture, it'll last longer :)
Well, I heard that she cried on Acek's period so I took a quick glance to check, and it's true, she was. But I saw her holding a novel so she might be crying because of the book. Eh, who cares?
And I have a feeling that something either terrible or horrible will be happening tomorrow. And yes, I know both of them have the same meaning.
Put on your seatbelt guys! We're approaching the rollercoaster ride of your life now. Lmao =D

I heard people saying that she cried because of the constant teasing and mocking, so me and Achen feel a little guilty. But for me, fortunately the feeling kinda vanished when I saw her walking into the class after a bathroom break with such arrogant look on her face -.-
Well, if I were you honey, I'd only had that second post posted after I'm a hundred percent sure I'll be able to handle whatever they throw at me and fight back. If I don't, I won't.
Seriously I was thinking about telling my friend to just let it go after I saw her deleting her condescending post. But then she posted another degrading post about my friend. When I saw it, I was like "Oh, no you didn't!"
So stupid and naive. Really shouldn't have done that.
Oh well, you did what you think was right and enjoy :D



Bye ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment