Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Breakeven

Today I felt like shit. I woke up with a pounding head and later on stomachache, been feeling low all day. But I'm better now after taking a long nap which is a shame because I actually expected to be sick so that I don't need to go to school. Lol.
We played a game (again) in Miss Yeni's lesson where we have to throw a paper ball into the dustbin successfully. If we did then one ball scored 100, I tried and failed. I had no control whatsoever -.-
Oh whatever.
By the way, have any of you seen TOP's pictures for Bazaar? Sizzling hot!
I hated people who smoke but for him I'll definitely make an exception ♥
Tabi's too perfect! He's tall, nice body, sexy voice and smoking hot. Aww, I can feel myself literally melting already.

I am too loud. Too harsh. Too ungirly.
I'm disappointed that I, up until now still failed to change. Oh well *sigh*

My besties are having a fallout and it seems like there's nothing I can do to avoid it. I think it's just because they go to different classes. It sets a distance between them.
For me, I actually have no problems with any of them maybe because we're used to not being in the same class so petty arguments are rare. I figured it's just a common misunderstanding and miscommunication but for them it's a whole another problem -__-
I hope they'll be good again soon, honestly, we haven't spent much time together again nowadays. I've been busy and they have too.
I'll try talking to them again tomorrow :)



Cheers ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment