Friday, November 11, 2011

Jar of Hearts

Watched Real Steel today with the peers, it was so cool! Definitely a must watch, guys!
The storyline is somehow predictable but still, awesome actions and Hugh Jackman is definitely a total hottie. And the kid is also so cute! Great movie, really good :)
For me, the most memorable scenes of the movie are when Charlie (Hugh Jackman) took over the fifth round of Atom vs Zeus and when he took off his shirt *countingabs* *drool*

And also today I kinda realized how very ungirl like I am -.- I laugh and talk way too loud and it's embarassing. And the way I talk is so harsh and unfeminine D:
I am seriously thinking of changing, but I don't know how. I am very incapable of changing and frankly, I hate changes But changes are essential in life, and I'm gonna treat this as a challenge to myself.
Wish me luck!




Much love ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment