Saturday, November 5, 2011

For What It's Worth

Hello. It's a good day except for the raining -_- Don't get me wrong, I love rains but not on day time. It makes me even lazier than before.
Okay, so have you ever felt like wanting to be another person? A completely different person than who you are right now? I have.
There's that time with my ex, even if he did love me, but just being with him makes me feel so insecure. Maybe it's because I loved him so much that I wanted to be better to keep him around. Maybe I'm afraid that he'd left me when he found someone better. Oh, those detestable times.

Did you realize that when you fell in love, and every girl around that boy seems a lot prettier than reality? But when it all ends, you realize how stupid you've been. That's when you needed someone to wake you up and show you that you stand a chance against those girls :)

Oh well, back to topic. I often wish to be prettier, slimmer, smarter, nicer, and all that stuff. But then I kinda figured that I feel content as to how I am now, there's a lot of girls out there with similar problems and with worse situations, so I should be grateful.
I am now. My only wish is for my hair. Sometimes I'm so frustrated with my hair, it never goes the way I wanted it too!
I envied people with those thick long hair, cause my hair used to be that way when I was a child but after I cut it short, it became this way, thin and hard to grow :(

I wanted to be braver, I don't know why but ever since I'm a kid, I don't react well with challenges or something that breaks me out of my normal habit. So I wanna be braver and challenge new things in life. Wish me luck :D

Speaking of bravery, that girl apologized to my friend earlier today. I praised her for her bravery to actually come forward and apologize even if it's a forced one. We kinda know that she only apologized because she wanted to stop the teasing and mockery, oh well, whatever.
I was sitting beside her at that time and when my friend didn't accept the apology, I heard this girl mutter, "Even after I told her sorry ..."
I don't really understand the meaning of those words but her tone seemed like she was annoyed because my friend didn't accept the apology. I'm not telling my friend, she'll get angrier. Besides, perhaps it's not what I thought she meant. I hope so :)
My wish for her is that she breaks out of her bad habit to write people that did wrong to her in her blog or facebook, learn something from the experience. But I heard that she's a stubborn one so maybe she won't since she locked her blog already.
But remember as you wrote in your own post, Karma is a bitch. What comes around goes around, that's just it. Even if people doesn't know about it now, they'll do eventually.
"The past is always with us, just waiting to mess with the present and when it does, it usually bites you in the ass." Gossip Girl
It's a lovely quote from Gossip Girl, my favorite show ever. It has great quotes, hot guys, very nice plot twists, fantastic high-end fashion, beautiful women, and so on and so on.
And it applied to real  life too. You see that the posts you wrote a couple months back can really come forward and lead you to destruction. It's like a ticking time bomb, isn't it?



Off ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment