Thursday, November 3, 2011

Lips Like Sugar

Hola! It's a good day, not too hot and not raining. Love the weather!
I started playing God Eater : Burst not long ago and already addicted to it. It's really awesome, recommended!
Also, remember the girl I talked about in my earlier post?
Her post angered me, I can't believe that someone who looked so nice, so kind is able to write a post like that. I mean if you don't like the way she insulted the names you made, then just take it up to her face. Geez.
I have been weighing all day whether to tell my friend or not, there's pros and cons really. I can't not tell her, she's my friend, when someone says bad things about her, I can't just shut up, keep it in my heart and pretend I know nothing! But if I tell her, then she's gonna blow up, literally. And our class will be a lot less friendlier.
In the end, I made a decision. If she asks me about what I meant by my tweet yesterday, I'll tell her. If she doesn't, I'll keep it.
When I sat beside her, she asked. So I told her.
And true, she was so angry, she yelled to that girl in class. And when showed to Ferdy, he got mad as well.
A deadly combination, those two.
A friend of mine who told me about the post was so guilty. I think he regretted ever showing to me that post.
Well, sorry. I tend to blow over when shown those kind of things.
Truthfully, I'm not guilty, although it is a pitiful sight. But you reap what you sow.
You said that she got into trouble because of her uncontrollable words in social network, well, look at what you've done. You said she needed to watch her mouth, now you have to watch your mouth and your back.
Be responsible. If you don't want to be publicly humiliated, then don't post those words to the internet.
Or maybe, you should find an imaginary enemy that doesn't have a friend with connection to the internet.

If you have something to say to me, honey, take it up to my face, if you dare. I'll practically destroy you :D
I don't mind being hated. Hate me or love me, it's still an obsession. I understood you hate me because you want to be like me, I’m used to being envied, love.


Signing off ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment