Thursday, November 24, 2011

Rolling In The Deep

Hi! Well, first off, my bestfriends are back together again! Yay!
It feels good to finally be together, you know just have fun, loved it very very much. You know, remembering that we only had such short amount of time left to enjoy the very last minute of our high school days is frustrating. I hope to be able to rewind it all, back to the time when I first stepped in Senior High School. Been going to Sutomo all my life, and now leaving it just doesn't feel right. It's just something that's been bugging me everyday.
I know that when I grew up, I'll really miss high school. The drama, the love, the hatred, the friendships. Ah.
By the way, I cried listening to this song : Graduation - Vitamin C
It was so right! Spot on! So touching and real. It is exactly what we'll be thinking about when we were adult.
We'll be missing high school and the friends. Ah, it's so hard to leave all of these behind you know :(
I really love these moments.





Later ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment