Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Better Than Revenge

Hello!
Yesterday we finally decided our class name, yay! It's STFU, Social Two, The Formidable Unity. I liked it!
We used voting to determine the result because it's fairer that way. And today we chose our class shirt color. It's black. I don't mind black, but it seems like other people in my class didn't like it. My devil side was saying, who the hell cares? It's a vote and they really have to accept the majority that won. But I think that we should reach an agreement, that way the other side of the class won't feel like they never got what they want.
I'm thinking about suggesting black-blue as the color tomorrow. We'll see :)

Yeah, our class is literally split into groups. The left side is our group, the craziest one, I dare say. Then there's the middle people, the smart diligent ones who always read comics or novels. There's also some other groups in our class, some was hated more than the others.
STFU was suggested by Ferdy the badak, a friend of ours. I have to admit, he's really good with names. And black was the majority of what our group said. So you see what I mean with the other side.

There's one particular all-girl group in our class that people hated because of their antics. Well, not all of them, some is actually nice, but some ... blah!
There's this girl, she's particularly concerned about her looks (well, aren't we all?)
One day, she wore lipstick to school. It's red or mirabella with glitters, I think, I'm not so sure. I know a whole lot better about the varieties of rock music than make-ups. She used eyeliner and mascara too from what I heard.
But that's not the funny part! The way she acted when she used those make-ups is totally HILARIOUS.
Chins up, pouty lips and duck-like walk, she elicited the laugh of the class. Well, the others are remarkably good in not laughing on her face, but I really can’t hold it in. The way she walked really looked like she owned the world and the thing is, darling, you’re not even decent! Talk about epic fail.

Then at the last period, she and her friends all put on lipstick and then they took picture together. This girl’s poses are horrible, they’re so alay and she always wants to highlight the fact that she’s wearing lipstick. Ugh. So I laughed and told my friend who sat next to me. He’s a very loud and crazy person so he laughed too, hard and loud. I think the duck girl heard it, and after a few friendly banter with her friend, the bell rung.
I never realized that so many people hate her up until that day. When I started telling the story to my friend, my other classmates came together and started telling stories of their own. It was super funny!

Turns out, she’s never well-liked in class because of the way she talked, acted and the way she looked at people. She always has her chin up and looked down in a glare like way to people. And after the incident, she always glared at me every time I walked past her, and I just glared right back. And when our eyes met, she always looked down and avoided my eyes. You think you’re so cool honey? Think again.

And one more, I never really think she could be this kind of person since she looked like the quiet type. Turns out, she’s a lot weirder than I thought.

Today, I had just found out that among the name we’re voting on yesterday, she actually proposed some names. I myself feel that the name isn’t universal enough, it didn’t represent us all and it wasn’t chosen.
I was actually reading a novel that time and didn’t notice what’s going on but apparently one of my friend said that the name she made isn’t good. And this girl was infuriated by that, so she wrote in her blog a post about my friend.
Of course as a friend I can’t accept the things she wrote in her post about my friend, so honey, this is a little something for you.
1)      Darling, if she didn’t know how to interact in social environment as you mentioned in your blog, then how come she has a lot more friends than you could ever made in your entire life?
2)      You said that her uncontrollable words in social network lead to a problem, then what are you doing writing about her in social network too? Don’t you think that this is gonna lead to a war as well? Seriously, how more stupid can a human being be?
3)      She said those words in the intention of making a joke, you should learn to recognize one when thrown at you.
4)      She’s a very outspoken and extrovert person, she expresses her thoughts right away. So I don’t think she meant to hurt anyone’s feelings.
5)      You should learn on how to take a criticism. From what I read on your post, you seemed to hold the names you made on high stead. You were very confident that if this incident didn’t happen, you’ll win the voting. Well, honey, wake up. Even if she didn’t say that, the name they made was already winning. You never did stand a chance.
6)      Are you sure you’re not just bitter because the name they made won and yours didn’t?
7)      And last but not least, you said that if you’re a temperamental person, you would’ve slapped her? I would love to see you try, sweetie.
Oh well, I think that’s all. I’m not very good in expressing my thoughts in words, so I hope I make my points across :)



XOXO ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment