Friday, November 11, 2011

Masquerade

I'm a firm believer of what you see is what you get. But I think I need to get the facts straight because really, you can't rely on appearances alone, even if it really does matters.
That's why I'm somehow shocked that someone who looked like that can really do those kinds of things. The lesson I get is that friends really do matter. They define you, aside from your appearances. Who you are friends with determine how people see your personalities, even if you are not really like that.
There are many people who mastered two faces at once here, and it's really cruel, those faces. They look like one at a time and just as quick as blinking they turn faces. Masks are also quite common around here. Get used to it, they'll be many more to come as you move forward in this life.
And honey, no matter how pretty the mask is, it can't hide the ugliness you have. People can still smell your stink :)
By the way, I have encountered many people like that and honey, they don't last long. There is one an ex-friend, people say there is no ex-friend but I got one. She's been destroying friendships all over and now no more friendship for her, lol. Seriously, people hate her and the only ones who don't are her so-called friends. They even hate each other inside their little circle of friendship. I can't say I'm happy but frankly she deserves it, yeah that's how much I hate her.
So yeah, that's all :)




TTFN ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment