Friday, November 4, 2011

Apology

With this post, I'd like to apologize to my friend Hardiansyah aka Achen. Well, he's kinda close to me and we talked about a lot of things. I'm pleasantly surprised that he was able to handle my constant rambling and talkativeness.
And I am truly sorry for whatever trouble and guilt my sometimes way too harsh nature has caused him. I know he's guilty because of what happened and I think he regretted ever showing that post to me cause he's a peaceful person by heart and now he's hated by them. Me, personally I don't mind if they hate me cause honey, I hate them too. But Achen is somehow innocent, so yeah, I've been feeling guilty.
And when me and my friend got into cold war, I kinda dragged him in. I'm sorry Achen. I'm really happy and relieved that he acted normally to you now :)

So, thanks for being my friend and putting up with my shit.



Sincerely ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment