Thursday, November 24, 2011

Back

Anyway, more on friendships.
As I mentioned on my previous post, my bestfriends are back together. I honestly don't think they'll be able to keep away from each other for a long time since they're crazy and insensitive people. And it's really good to see them back together again, sharing internal jokes, all those fun things.
A week ago, I had this one friend that I felt was pushed away from her group. I felt somehow guilty since I had a feeling that it has something to do with the blog problems. But I'm not sure.
So when Acek moved me to seat beside her, I asked and she told me. Well, now I feel really guilty. So it is about us. She didn't want to take a side, she just want to befriend everyone else. She wanted to be able to sit in the back of the class and laugh with us, sit in front and laugh with the others not just stuck in the little cycle of friends. But apparently, her goodwill wasn't accepted nicely by some people and it's just sad you know. You two are friends! I hope they'll be able to be good again. Frankly, I had no problem with the two of them, so if they wanna be friends with me, I'm fine, if they don't then it's not my problem.
I only dislike the one I had problems with, not their friends. It's none of my business and never will be.
Ah well, I hope they'll be fine.
But from what I see, this girl looks fine without them, so it's all good. Losing a friend isn't awesome you know.
Lol.
There's always misunderstanding and little quarrels between friends and it's normal! But don't be unsupportive of each other's opinions and actions. It's their own life and their own decisions.
Respect others so that others can respect you.




TTYL ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment