Monday, November 7, 2011

Dum Dum Dum

Why hello!
I went to a presentation about NUS earlier today. So many Science students, and all from plus class too =.=
The representative they chose to talk kept on saying "The thing is ..." over and over again. I think that's the only thing I remembered of his whole speech is "The thing is ...". 'Cause the thing is (LOL), I do plan on applying there but my parents won't allow me too. And also the female one of the group, I think her view of students consisted of only Science students and common students.
Social students is so discriminated from Science ones, it's starting to piss me off!

Oh and anyway, I think my blog has become quite popular these days. People stalking my blog to see what I wrote \m/
And they feel disturbed by my posts, so they asked me to remove my posts.
No way! This is my blog and the point of making a blog is freedom to write about your thoughts, opinions and whatever you wanna write about.
I'm gonna make this perfectly clear :  I am not deleting any post of this blog and I am going to write about whoever, whatever, and whenever I desire.
If you feel disturbed, then don't read it. If you feel that my post is talking about you, then please highlight a post where I said your name. Because I do not write names on my blog, so it may be you or you or you or her or him or they, and frankly, you have no rights at all to ask me to remove these posts as it is my blog. So, you can either suck it up or just don't read at all.
I am not gonna lock my blog just because of this because everyone has internet connection and you can chose whether you want or not to read something, it's just a matter of your choice.

That's all! I hope I made it crystal clear enough :)




TTFN ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment