Friday, November 25, 2011

Madness

AAARGGHH!
Just got the news that Craig Colton was sent home in the newest X Factor's result show!
Are you crazy, Britain? This is Craig FREAKING Colton we're talking about! Geez. I had nothing against Amelia Lily, but I certainly have now. I hope you and Little Mix go home ASAP. You guys don't belong in this competition, baby dolls. I hate Tulisa Contostavlos so much, she's a bitch.
So disappointed and angry! Him, Misha B and Gary Barlow (budum budum) are the only reasons I watched The X Factor in the first place. Now with him home, I don't think I'll watch it anymore. So damn sad :'(
 If Misha went home in the next result show, Britain and the judges better get their ears and eyes checked.
GRR!
I can't even believe he's in the bottom two, I mean he's so fucking talented! *sigh* *sniff*
Don't be sad, Craig. You have great voice, you're funny too, you'll go far in this industry, lad :)

By the way, I have just watched a show almost similar to The X Factor. It's called The Voice. Go watch it, it's great!
At first, I only watched it because one of the mentors is Adam Levine *wink wink* (What? He's hot!)
He really is. And he sings, play guitar, play drum, oohhhh his tattoos *melting*
For season 1, the show has already ended, but don't worry! There's still season 2 (More Adams coming)
It's really all great singer. There's this woman Beverly, oh my god! She's so awesome! She's got that really rocky voice, she's just ... great!


Anyway, got to go. Dinner calls :D




TTFN ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment