Sunday, June 24, 2012

Bounce

Backk! I know it's old but I have only recently listened to JJ Project's Bounce, quite good I have to admit. But I have developed a strong, very deep-rooted hatred to JR from that group.
He did not do me any wrong but it's just his actions is too much for me, too exaggerated. ALAY if one might say.
He is almost the same with 2pm's Taecyeon. Hate me as you may, I am a Hottest myself but that Taecyeon is just annoying. People say he's the most handsome of all, but to me, his face is just ... wrong.
And his actions is just BLEH! I know and everybody knows that he has great body but that did not mean that you have to be topless or rip your shirts off every single fucking time. Your fans might love it and I actually won't mind it that much if his expressions weren't like that.
Urgh and that JR, his expressions really reminded me of Taecyeon. Sigh.
And I love JB too from the same group. He is really good looking, hot if one might say it that way. Perhaps I just need to delete that JR from the music videos, pretend he doesn't exist. Oh and by the way, his rapping sucks. He has to be grateful that he is in the same group with JB, JB definitely saved the song. If he is alone, I personally think he'll be buried.
Anyway, enough of that annoying boy. Have you guys heard f(x)'s Electric Shock? Cool song and MV.
Amber looks good there, I seriously think SM should let her shine more. She might be quite the tomboy but her face is really beautiful. And her legs, that long slender legs. Let her wear hotpants!
SM is always about looks. Sigh.
By the way, I think I might be converting to the Krisus religion (no offense to all Christians out there, I swear!), the fans nicknamed Kris from Exo-M as the male god, Krisus Christ they say. I might be converting because he seriously is driving me crazy.
I used him as my phone wallpaper and I swear every time I look at my phone, I melt. Ahhh, I'm seriously crazy right now.
Every night, I'm Krising and Krising. Aigooo.
I'm nuts already.
I swear the whole freaking world is like a photoshoot studio to him, even when he's just closing a goddamn car door he looks way too good. Way too godly.
Ah than Canadian-Chinese god.



And this is what happens to mine.



















TTFN 

No comments:

Post a Comment