Saturday, June 30, 2012

Domino

Hi. Today it's been officially decided that I'll be staying here in this boring city.
Yeah, not going anywhere. Sucks? Yeah, but you aren't me, so you don't know how I feel.
The only silver lining in this dark storm cloud is that I will be getting a Samsung Galaxy SIII as consolation for my dear departed hope in going somewhere. Or anything I wanted really, but my father insists on SIII.
Now, I'm going to go ask my dear friends on which good gadgets, preferably not so expensive ones.

Anyway, I've been meaning to chance my blog's layout for like forever! But I'm either way too lazy or I forgot. Aish.

Oh by the way, I've arranged a dialogue in my mind of what I'm going to say if I ever met Kris, and here goes :
Kris : Annyeonghaseo (raises eyebrows and smile)
Me : ...
Kris :
Me :


Police : So she just died?
Kris : Basically ...


Yeah, that's definitely how it'll be. I don't think I'll be able to speak at all, or think when I see him and when he smiles, oh that smile, I'll probably die.

Oh, I found a picture of Kris and Kris in the airport.



Because only a real man can look sexy while holding a fluffy stuffed animal.






Holding a broom, sweeping away my bias list.





I like Kris a lot less than I expected to.
- No one EVER



You all must be fucking sick of me and my Kris fever already.
Wait until you see my laptop. Or phone.













XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment