Thursday, June 21, 2012

Warrior

Hello! I'm backkkk. Ahahaha!
Been feeling a little weird recently but eh, whatever.
Anyway, my test has passed, I don't think I did a number back then but then again, I can only hope for the best.
Oh and I know this is old news but I've been crazy about this supposedly new Kpop boybands. They debuted a few months back but since I'm at school and my brother pretty much dominated the laptop (he still does!) I don't really know much except from the tweets of a Kpop freak on my timeline.
But I highly recommend these guys! Especially B.A.P which stands for Best Absolute Perfect.
They are different from other bands because they're powerful and charismatic, ah you need to witness it with your own eyes to get my point!
Anyway, Jung Daehyun the main vocalist is just gorgeous. I don't usually fall for this type of face but his just blew me away!
I even included a pic for you to see. (Gasp! A picture in this blog? Impossible! :p)







Ah, Daehyun. Melts.
Anyway, the post title is also a title of their song in which on their debut, they bleached their hairs. Every single one of them. At first it makes me hard to recognize anyone (except Daehyun, now his gorgeous face I can recognize anywhere!) but now it's natural to me already.

Nu'Est is also pretty cool and they're about to make their comeback soon! Yay!
There's this one member that looks so much like a girl, even prettier than the average female species. Look him up, or watch their videos. His name is Ren, you'll know when you see him.

At last but not least, EXO! It consists of 12 people but was divided into sub-units Exo-K for Korean and Exo-M for Mandarin.
Personally, I like Exo-M better, why? Because the members are hotter! Seriously, scorching hot.
I'll give you pics for you to decide on your own.

Luhan and Tao.
Xiu Min. Bao Zi





 Kris, the ice prince laughing!




Whoever captured this picture is a fucking genius. My three biases in one shot? I bow down to thee!


I must have sound like a crazy fangirl. But I am! Not gonna deny the truth.

Anyway, my mood definitely improved upon seeing sizzling hot guys like them. What? I'm perfectly normal here!
Ah, I'm gonna be gushing them for tonight too.
Oh and by the way, Big Bang also made a comeback recently with "Monster."
Here's my husband for you guys to drool at.








Oh. Perfection.





Annyeong

No comments:

Post a Comment