Saturday, May 19, 2012

The A-Team

Hola! I watched The Avengers again for the second time earlier this week, on Monday actually!
Ah yes, great great movie absolutely amazing. Not to mention, leaking of hot guys too. Oh man, when I went to watch it the first time I had not expected my face to melt off that much.
Chris Hemsworth or Thor is like sizzling hot there, and Robert Downey Jr aka Iron Man is not backing down a second. Well, who doesn't love a fabulous eye candy? I do!
Tom Hiddleston, the one who played Loki is actually a very good looking British in real life. Yes, I have that much love for The Brits and the Aussies. When Tom talked, it's like the guy could talk about sand still make it interesting.
Yeah, his voice is that dreamy. His O is so round, I don't know how to explain it but it's so full you know. Just go to Youtube and search his name, listen to his voice, I could listen to him all day.
Chris is sarcastically funny. He is always so worked up in interviews, like a ball of energy, so cute. You should look him up on the Letterman show, his skill of deadpanning is just so admirable and he is super adorable there too. Ever since he played Thor, he always has his hair up in this cute little ponytail which despite the fact that I hate long hair on guys, for him, I'll make a super big exception.
And anyway, Avengers is really super recommended. It's a pack of drama, action and humor. Some pretty awesome quotes too-I'm not spoiling any here though.

Also, Chris Hemsworth is playing in another movie which is coming out this year as well. It is a tale from our childhood remixed and packed with a punch.
Snow White and The Huntsman.
If you read the title and expected the heroine to lay down on a glass coffin and wait for Prince Charming to arrive then sadly, it has been readjusted to fit in the 21st century.
The Snow White will be fighting like a warrior in this movie. And guess who plays the Snow White?
It's Kristen Steward. My biggest disappointment in the movie.
I think the plotline is good already but why oh why in the name of Odin does the heroine has to be Kristen freaking Steward?
God, is there no other actress? The girl barely show a change of expression in Twilight and now she's getting a wholesome of huge blockbuster movies?
This Hollywood  minds, I can not comprehend.
By the way, Chris doesn't play Prince Charming in the movie, he's the huntsman. Yet another action film for him, awww, perfect for heart melting.
Even though I hate Kristen with all my heart and soul, I'm still watching the movie though. Just for Chris Hemsworth's nice piece of ass.
That guy is perfect I swear.

And enough about hot guys, really, I think you guys must have been bored to hell by my rambling of my favorite type of guy.
Anyway, I went to the beach today.
It was definitely worth sacrificing the hardly achieved whiteness of my skin for the tons of fun we had.
We took lots of pictures too. Unfortunately I had none for my external harddisk is yet to be back on my palms and we took it using my friend's DSLR.
Will post the pics ASAP.










Love

No comments:

Post a Comment