Saturday, May 12, 2012

Crash Your Party

Hello!
Yes, finally in accordance to my title, my party has been crashed!
By that SNMPTN test on mid June. I don't know how I'm supposed to study for that test right now.
Actually, I'm a planner but no so much of a doer. I make plans but I always break them, which is absolutely why I haven't even touched a single material of what is on the test.
A huge procrastinator that I am, I keep on delaying and delaying.
And now I feel a huge dissatisfaction because I'm supposed to be enjoying my holiday but I have to study. Why is that? I know it's for my future but it's the immature and inadequate side of myself talking right now.
I really am having my way at home. I wake up at noon almost evening, took a bath, eat, browse internet or play games then sleep again. Sometimes I hang out with friends but mostly I'm home.
I enjoyed being at home you know, probably because I'm not the kind of person that can stay out all day. I prefer staying at home most of the time if it's not blackout of course.
It might sound boring but I got so many things, or mangas to finish. I always read new mangas every holiday by a website on the internet. I always choose the one that has a lot of chapters because I had a lot of spare times but right now because of my eyes whose condition is getting worse, I can't really be in front of the computer as long as I liked which is a bummer really.
I'm reading Vampire Knight and Beelzebub at the moment, I won't spoil the storyline to you guys, if you're interested go read it on your own.
But if you're a boy you better go to Beelzebub cause Vampire Knights I think is more suitable to women. Yeah, I rarely read shojo manga, because I think shojo manga has a predictable story progress which is not fun at all although I make exceptions for some that have good drawings, especially the male character. Shonen manga FTW! There are some shojo manga that I really think is interesting like Skip Beat!, or Vampire Knight.
Oh come on, I am perfectly normal. Everyone does that!
Anyway, I'm gonna go to dentist today, Ouch.
I hate dentists, but I better be accustomed because I sure am gonna see them a lot for the upcoming years.
Sigh.
Signing off.






 Adios

No comments:

Post a Comment